A creative, focused and dedicated team player who knows the importance of professionalism, integrity and skilled communication. I feel I am a hardworking and conscientious person, who rises to a challenge both efficiently and with distinction.
August 2011 – Present
Owner – Bright Digital Minds www.brightdigitalminds.co.uk
At the forefront of digital marketing, Bright Digital Minds was set up to aid companies trying to get to grips with their digital marketing. From the basics of SEO to the latest in digital marketing techniques such as QR codes, Bright Digital Minds are here to help. From training and consultation to full strategy, implementation and management, we offer a wide variety of services to assist any company; big or small. Bright Digital Minds offer; social media management, affiliate management training and consultancy, blog management, site clinics and freelance copywriting.
September 2008 – August 2011
Senior Account Manager – Existem Affiliate Management www.existem-am.com
• Working as part of a team to deliver affiliate marketing strategies for various clients and ensuring these fit within their overall online and offline marketing approach
• Consulting with clients to plan and implement online marketing tactics to achieve increased online sales and conversions within budgetary constraints.
• Sourcing and negotiating with new clients, advising them on the most suitable approach to launch their affiliate marketing campaign as well as recommending best practice.
• Completing the set up for new client campaigns including outlining of key KPIs for the program, assistance with tracking, sourcing and communicating with potential affiliates as well as providing full launch communications to various online media.
• Day-to-day management of various client campaigns to ensure smooth running of their affiliate program, including monitoring conversion rates and tracking, reporting to the client, bench marking against competing campaigns as well as enforcing required PPC or voucher code policies.
• Management of client communication with affiliates surrounding their affiliate marketing campaign – including planning and implementation of various online communications tools, such as email newsletters, blogs and social media.
• Building relationships with key delivery partners as well as affiliate networks and high level industry figures.
September 2007 – September 2008
Marketing Executive/Affiliate Relations Manager – Mobiles.co.uk www.mobiles.co.uk
• Responsible for writing press releases, website copy, blog articles as well as articles to assist in SEO strategies. Part of this role also included the development of internal communication plans and organised motivational staff events.
• Developed an email marketing strategy within the organisation to further develop customer relationships. This included planning, constructing creative and executing campaigns as well as maintenance and cleansing of the database.
• Managed and grew the in-house affiliate marketing program. This involved devising strategies in line with the organisation’s online marketing activities as well as managing budgets for this spend and building relationships with key affiliates partners. Overall affiliate sales increased to represent 30% of overall revenue during this time.• Worked within a varied role that involved developing communications for the organisation’s key audiences, website improvement as well as developing the in-house affiliate program further
June 2006 – September 2007
Advertising Manager – Fone, Mobile News and What Mobile Magazines
• Selling print and online advertising in both the commercial and trade mobile phone vertical.
• Management of junior members of staff including training and motivation
• Advising clients on advertising strategy, implementation and creative to produce an effective and economic result.
Skills and Achievements
• Winner 2009 – Affiliates4U Awards; ‘Publishers’ Choice of Account Manager’
• Shortlisted 2010 – Affiliates4U Awards; ‘Community Choice – Affiliate Manager –In House or at an Agency’
• Speaker at Affiliates4U Expo (International conference), Amsterdam
• Awarded ‘Employee of the Month’ – Mobiles.co.uk
• Moderator on Industry Forum – Affiliates4U
• Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office as well as knowledge of HTML, Google Adwords, SEO and Affiliate Tracking Scripts.
• Clean UK Driving Licence